latenight post
I was thinking more about howw this program could be implemented and i thought that my first order of business should be a short piece explaining the goals and reasons behind the film program at indian head. I want to lay it out like a video i saw for apple showing new research and development teams and conferences. I want to stress factors such that:
-a camp is a great place to create a film-making atmosphere (especially for the older kids)
-campers need to be comfortable and take risks around their peers. (if that isn't one of the most important skills camp strives for,then i don't know what is.)
-Coming together in groups to achieve a high goal is the center around many camp special events already (ie - sing olympics... if you see all the dedication and the level of intensity brought to these events, you would know that great films took be produced using that energy.)
imtired...moire tomorrow


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home