Promotion ideas
I'm going to first use the postcards idea. This would be something cool to send to Dave and have him leave them out during functions so people know that this program is coming. Eventually he could include them in the mailings that go out to the campers and staff.
Second, I plan on participating in events. After this first year and its hopeful success I would like to go to some Indian Head functions with prospective campers and family present and have copies of our work, our vision, our goals, the postcard, etc.
Third, I think branding should be pursued. With the IHC Productions logo on everything we produce and as clear and repeated as possible, eventually it will begin to be recognized. It can go on all the DVDs, beginning of productions, mailings pertinent to the program, section of the web site, etc.
In addition, with permission, it would be nice to enter our works into contests and film festivals.
Also T-shirts would be a cool idea, I'll probably order some out of my own pocket this summer to say thanks to all the kids, I know they'd love it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home