Thursday, October 27, 2005

on to sound

I know a little about sound and I have done a few projects, two of which i will did with a directional microphone and outdoor sounds that i made/took myself. One was about a girl from Alabama who came to the University of Maine and told her story of her first winter, the other was done in Quebec City during their Winter Carnival, trying to capture the essence of the Carnival. I will attach these files as soon as I figure out how to do this. I looked up audioblogger and I guess I can post a URL with the files on it. I will have to figure out how to get these files on the net.

In addition to what I said needed to be purchased in the first place, I think we will need a few decent directional mics and a few audio recorders. Maybe these could be rented, maybe they would be a better value to buy. This would give us the option of using the best sounds, or combining them. With more sources of sound, it will be easier to get good quality sound. Remember:

Video is 50% audio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home