Thursday, November 03, 2005

helpful guides

I am going to make short, concise packets for each group's responsibilities for the film. The groups will be Acting, Lighting, Sound, Cinematography, and Set. I want to keep the packets as simple as possible and only include the bare minumum and technical things because I want them to have as much creative freedom as possible. I will use pictures and examples so they can see what they read for a better understanding. I am confident that we can make a 5-10 minute film every week. I am writing a few scripts and am also looking for some online. I want to have a variety of topics, most having to do at a camp, but all with very different storylines.

so far:
cropsie (the horror)
NAME HERE (about a kid who is so smart he has trouble connecting with people
Prank wars (pranks gone wild)
? (counselors and campers switch roles)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home